Just $300.00 more for free shipping!
ComfortStall Inc. and Haygain Inc., two leading companies in the equestrian market, recently merged and the result is a new opportunity for sales professionals with an equestrian background.
Sales Reps: Territory sales reps are salary-plus-commission employees who are the kind of professionals that go the extra mile to help prospects and customers make their horses’ lives healthier with best-in-class products. If you’re a highly motivated problem solver who wants to make your mark in a specific geographic area, let’s talk. Immediate openings are available. Compensation is commensurate with experience and performance. Equestrian background and prior sales experience are required.
- Develop and increase product sales to meet or exceed monthly and quarterly goals
- Understand customer needs and promote product solutions
- Provide stellar customer service for your customers
- Pro-actively identify new business opportunities
- Provide sales reports and forecasts as required by management
- Travel and staff booths at shows and events
Keys to Success
- Demonstrated excellence in sales and customer satisfaction
- Outstanding network of equestrian contacts
- Exceptional ability to follow-up contacts, track and close sales
- Equestrian, equine rehabilitation or veterinary clinic background
- Motivated, self-starter who works well independently and with a team
- Enjoys travel, people, horses and equestrian sports
- Must be proficient with technology including spreadsheets and CRM programs
- Available to work full time including weekends as needed
- Glowing references from previous employers or clients
About ComfortStall and Haygain, Partners in Horse Health
ComfortStall® Inc. was founded in 1999, when the high performance therapeutic ComfortStall padded and sealed flooring system was created to alleviate pressure sores caused by traditional rubber stall mat flooring. Developed in collaboration with Cornell University Vet Hospital’s Surgery and Anesthesia Department, which has endorsed ComfortStall since 2003, more than 5,500 farm and vet clinics installations of ComfortStall followed. ComfortStall Inc. also distributes SmartBricks™ Rubber Safety Pavers, with over 8.5 million sq. ft. installed in equine facilities worldwide. www.ComfortStall.com .
Haygain is a science-driven company committed to improving equine health through research and innovation in respiratory and digestive health issues. Developed and tested in cooperation with the Royal Agricultural University in Cirencester, England, the patented Haygain Hay Purifier is the only scientifically proven method for purifying hay. It eliminates virtually all respirable dust particles and kills mold, bacteria, fungal spores and mites, while it retains the nutritional value of hay and improves palatability. Haygain purifiers aid in the management of laminitic, colic-prone and post-operative horses and helps manage and prevent respiratory conditions such as IAD and Recurrent Airway Obstruction (RAO/COPD). www.Haygain.us .
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to Nan Meek at email@example.com.