ComfortStall Inc. and Haygain Inc., two leading companies in the equestrian market, recently merged and the result is a new opportunity for an outstanding office administrator with an equestrian background.
Customer Service/Sales Support: This salaried position provides phone- and internet-based customer service to US customers, and supports sales staff and management. Compensation is commensurate with experience. Location: Conveniently located adjacent to the Sonoma County Airport in Santa Rosa.
- Customer service: Answer phone calls to customer service line; resolve customer questions and concerns via phone, email and online chat; update CRM database.
- Sales support: Set appointments for sales staff as needed; make follow up calls; use CRM database for research and to update customer records; coordinate mailings and other administrative tasks as needed.
- Estimator-in-training: Learn how to create estimates from experienced CEO.
- Hours are flexible, as customers are spread over multiple time zones, and a 40-hour work week is required.
Keys to Success
- Comfortable with a fast-paced office environment, global client base and vendors
- Attention to detail, sharp, with executive assistant skills
- Great phone voice, positive attitude to customer care and excellent interpersonal skills
- Genuine delight in solving problems and helping people is required
- Resourceful, organized self-starter who works well independently and with a team
- Good at managing your time and multiple projects
- Proficient with office administration and technology, including CRM
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Some experience and knowledge of horse health, care and management essential
About ComfortStall and Haygain, Partners in Horse Health
ComfortStall® Inc. was founded in 1999, when the high performance therapeutic ComfortStall padded and sealed flooring system was created to alleviate pressure sores caused by traditional rubber stall mat flooring. Developed in collaboration with Cornell University Vet Hospital’s Surgery and Anesthesia Department, which has endorsed ComfortStall since 2003, more than 5,500 farm and vet clinics installations of ComfortStall followed. ComfortStall Inc. also distributes SmartBricks™ Rubber Safety Pavers, with over 8.5 million sq. ft. installed in equine facilities worldwide. www.ComfortStall.com .
Haygain is a science-driven company committed to improving equine health through research and innovation in respiratory and digestive health issues. Developed and tested in cooperation with the Royal Agricultural University in Cirencester, England, the patented Haygain Hay Purifier is the only scientifically proven method for purifying hay. It eliminates virtually all respirable dust particles and kills mold, bacteria, fungal spores and mites, while it retains the nutritional value of hay and improves palatability. Haygain purifiers aid in the management of laminitic, colic-prone and post-operative horses and helps manage and prevent respiratory conditions such as IAD and Recurrent Airway Obstruction (RAO/COPD). www.Haygain.us .
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to CEO Joy Koch at email@example.com .