Haygain are delighted to be the main sponsors of the World Equine Airway Symposium which takes place in Copenhagen this Thursday- Saturday!
The World Equine Airway Symposium is the only international symposium devoted
solely to equine respiratory disease. The programme will include pathogenesis,
diagnosis, management and treatment of horse respiratory diseases.
There will be an international cadre of speakers. The topics will be concurrent
research and clinical sessions.
Clinical sessions will include:
· Dynamic endoscopy and imaging in the diagnosis of upper airway disease.
· When is surgery necessary and what to do about upper airway obstructions.
· Managing the horse with chronic lower airway inflammation.
· Strangles, Rhodococcus and other infections.
· Vaccination programs
· Roundtables to discuss clinical issues with experts
You can find out more at http://weas2017.com/#about
Comments will be approved before showing up.