Haygain HG 2000
Haygain HG 2000
Includes free delivery*
*For total orders over $300
Why not pay over 6 months? Find out more
The Haygain 2000 is designed to feed 4 or more horses*.
It can accommodate a fully strung bale or 77-88 lbs of haylage, haynets or loose hay. The HG 2000 chest allows temperatures to reach over 212°F - vital for killing mold spores and bacteria in the hay.
The HG 2000's cycle time from cold is 60 minutes, making the process quick and easy.
The steam generator features a stainless steel boiler shell with a domed lid for optimum steam flow and consistent delivery, a robust heating element and offers safety thermal protection with a “run dry” alarm and warning light. The balanced integrated handle allows for easy rinsing of the unit while the location of the filler spout, with its brass safety release filler cap, prevents overfilling.
- Comes complete with everything you need:
- 2 x 1.5 kW Steam Generators/Boilers to each hold 1 gallon of water. Please note: you will need 2 different sockets on different 1500 W power circuits
- Heat Resistant Gloves
- 1 Gallon Filler Bottle
- 2 Descaler Sachets - to keep your boilers in tip top condition
- 2 Dipsticks - to monitor water level
- 2 Funnels - for filling
- Drip tray
- Weight: 165 lbs (hay container and steam generator combined weight)
- Dimensions: LxDxH 57in x 32in x 29in
- Feeds 4+ horses
- Built in wheels for easy transportation
- Steaming cycle from cold approximately 60 minutes
Buy on this site or at Ebay.
- 6 month payment option - find out more
- Free delivery option
- User Manual for the Haygain HG 2000
- Haygain Brochure
- Haygain Research
- Delivery Information
- Returns Policy
- Double-skinned and thermally insulated to reach and maintain the critically high temperatures required
- All fittings and fastenings are either brass or stainless steel, so will not corrode
- Weatherproof and UV protected
- Patent title: Apparatus for and Method of Steam Treating of Fodder (Official No 2454969 and 2477874)
*The number of horses the HG 2000 feeds is an approximate guide only based on portion size, compaction of hay, size of bale and number of steam cycles per day.