Are hock sores an issue for your horse?
If your horse suffers from hock sores from lying and rising ComfortStall could be the answer. Thanks to the non-slip, non abrasive surface, horses can get up and down without scuffing.
The horse's hooves sink in to the padded floor to give grip when rising.
Other benefits of the ComfortStall flooring include:
- Improved joint health
- Improved respiratory health
- Elimination of hock sores
- Improved quality of rest (and all-important REM sleep)
- Relieves symptoms of laminitis
- Reduces need for stable bandaging
- Whole body recumbent support
- Thermal insulation
- Requires significantly less bedding, delivering a return on investment, typically in less than one year
What people say
"Significantly improved the well-being of my horses" Lynn Lloyd, Red Rock Hounds.
"I used to haul the mats out, hose them down, and leave them out to dry - a half day job....[ComfortStall] only takes half an hour to sterilize, and I don't have the dried urine and manure buildup that occurs under mats." Chari Perce, Aspen Equine Clinic.
"Bretina has had her ComfortStall system for over 10 years and what a difference it has made. We highly recommend ComfortStall for all performance horse's stall and trailer floors!" Bob and Debbie McDonald, Olympic Dessage.
"I had mine installed 13 years ago. It is the best product I have bought for my horses." Edwina Roberts.