• Haygain Forager
Your Haygain Forager comes with a 1 year warranty. The warranty does not cover the regulators. For more information about the warranty, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Haygain Hay Steamers
Your Haygain hay steamer comes with a 1 year warranty. The warranty covers the repair and replacement of your Haygain hay steamer or a part of it. This includes all required parts and labour. All repairs and replacements are at the discretion of Haygain. For more information about the warranty, you can contact us at email@example.com.
Terms of the warranty
- The warranty is effective from the date of delivery
- Before Haygain repairs or replaces your Haygain hay steamer under warranty, you must provide proof of purchase (such as your order conformation email or copy invoice). Without proof of purchase, there will be a fee for the work required.
- If your Haygain hay steamer is faulty, it is usually repaired at an authorised service centre. All work is done by Haygain or an authorised representative.
- Where possible, Haygain can provide a steam generator on loan while your steam generator is being repaired. There will be a fee for transportation. If you need a loan steam generator, Haygain may offer this as a replacement and will collect the faulty steam generator. There will be no fee for a replacement steam generator.
- If a part for your Haygain hay steamer is no longer available, Haygain will replace it with a similar functional part
- Any repair, replacement or exchange of your Haygain hay steamer under warranty does not extend the warranty period.
Exceptions to the warranty
The warranty does not cover the following conditions:
- Normal wear and tear
- Accidental damage
- Removal of blockages
- Use of parts or accessories that are not approved by Haygain
- Repairs and installations by parties that are not approved by Haygain
- Faults or damage caused by not maintaining the hay chest or steam generator as described in this manual
- Faults or damage caused by negligent use or misuse, which includes but is not limited to the following conditions:
- Using your Haygain hay steamer in a location that does not meet the conditions listed in this user manual
- Using dirty water in the steam generator
- Allowing the steam generator to run out of water
- Insufficiently descaling the steam generator
- Foreign objects in the steam generator or steam manifold
• Flexineb products
The Mask Assembly (excluding valves), Controller (excluding battery) and Cable, Power Supply (charger) come with a 2 year warranty.
The Battery comes with a 6 months warranty.
The Medication Cup is a wearing part and its life is very dependent on drugs nebulised and how well it is maintained therefore it is not covered by warranty.
Damage caused by improper handling or misuse is not covered by warranty. For more information about the warranty, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.