The warranty is effective from the date of delivery.
• Before Haygain repairs or replaces your Haygain hay steamer under warranty, you must provide proof of purchase (such as your order conformation email or copy invoice). Without proof of purchase, there will be a fee for the work required.
• If your Haygain Hay Seamer is faulty, it is usually repaired at an authorised service centre. All work is done by Haygain or an authorised representative.
• Where possible, Haygain can provide a steam generator on loan while your steam generator is being repaired. There will be a fee for transportation. If you need a loan steam generator, Haygain may offer this as a replacement and will collect the faulty steam generator.
• There will be no fee for a replacement steam generator. If a part for your Haygain Hay Steamer is no longer available, Haygain will replace it with a similar functional part.
• Any repair, replacement or exchange of your Haygain Hay Steamer under warranty does not extend the warranty period.