Haygain HG ONE
Haygain HG ONE
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $300*
Finance with Klarna
Please note due to popular demand, shipping time for the HG ONE is 4 - 6 weeks.
The HG ONE incorporates Haygain's patented steam distribution manifold spike system. This enables steam to penetrate from the center of the forage outwards at temperatures in excess of 212ºF, to eliminate respirable dust and kill mold spores and bacteria.
The HG ONE’s lid is double-skinned for exceptional strength and thermal efficiency in all ambient temperatures without compromising performance. The lid has been designed with special “pockets” that allow the condensation to collect and then fall back evenly onto the hay.
Quick and easy to use, the HG ONE steams forage in approximately 60 minutes using a 1.5 kW steam generator.
- Comes complete with everything you need:
- 1.5 kW Steam Generator/Boiler (to hold 1 gallon of water)
- Heat Resistant Gloves
- 2 Descaler Sachets - to keep your boiler in tip top condition
- Dipstick - to monitor water level
- Funnel - for filling
- Weight: 50.7lbs (combined weight of hay container and steam generator)
- Dimensions: 22.2 x 29 inches (diameter x height)
- Feeds 1 horse*
- Holds up to 15.4lbs of forage either in a haynet or loose wedges
- Steaming cycle from cold approximately 60 minutes
- Ideal for everyday use on the yard, lightweight and compact: easy to take to shows
- 1.5kW steam generator
Useful InformationUser Manual
Patent title: Apparatus for and Method of Steam Treating of Fodder (Official No 2454969 and 2477874)
*The number of horses the HG ONE feeds is an approximate guide only based on portion size, compaction of hay, size of bale and number of steam cycles per day.