Haygain HG 600
Haygain HG 600
Includes free delivery*
*For total orders over $450
Spread payments monthly with Klarna - Find out more
**BLACK FRIDAY SALE**
FREE $150 Starter Pack and 5 % off!
The Haygain HG 600 has been designed to feed 2-3 horses*.
The HG600 will hold up to 33 lbs of forage either in a haynet or loose wedges, the equivalent of half a small strung bale of hay or up to 33 lbs of loose hay or haynets. The HG 600's robust chest allows temperatures to reach over 212°F - vital for killing mold spores and bacteria in the hay.
The steam generator features a stainless steel boiler shell with a domed lid for optimum steam flow and consistent delivery, as well as a robust heating element. The balanced integrated handle allows for easy rinsing of the unit while the location of the filler spout, with its brass safety release filler cap, prevents overfilling.
- Comes complete with everything you need:
- 1.5 kW Steam Generator/Boiler (to hold one gallon of water)
- Heat Resistant Gloves
- 1 Gallon Filler Bottle
- 2 Descaler Sachets - to keep your boilers in tip top condition
- Dipstick - to monitor water level
- Funnel - for filling
- Drip tray
- Built in wheels for easy transportation
- Weight: 90 lbs (combined weight of hay container and steam generator)
- Dimensions: LxDxH 28in x 27in 27in
- Feeds 2-3 horses
- Steaming cycle from cold approximately 60 minutes
- User Manual for the Haygain HG 600
- Haygain Brochure
- Haygain Research
- Delivery Information
- Returns Policy
- Double-skinned and thermally insulated to reach and maintain the critically high temperatures required
- All fittings and fastenings are either brass or stainless steel, so will not corrode
- Patent title: Apparatus for and Method of Steam Treating of Fodder (Official No 2454969 and 2477874)
*The number of horses the HG 600 feeds is an approximate guide only based on portion size, compaction of hay, size of bale and number of steam cycles per day.