Haygain HG 2000
Haygain HG 2000
Includes free delivery*
*For total orders over $450
Spread payments monthly with Klarna - Find out more
**BLACK FRIDAY SALE**
FREE $165 Starter Pack and 5 % off!
The Haygain 2000 is designed to feed 4 or more horses.* It can accommodate a fully strung bale or 77-88 lbs of haylage, haynets or loose hay. The HG 2000 chest allows temperatures to reach over 212°F - vital for killing mold spores and bacteria in the hay.
The HG 2000's cycle time from cold is 60 minutes, making the process quick and easy.
The steam generator features a stainless steel boiler shell with a domed lid for optimum steam flow and consistent delivery, as well as a robust heating element. The balanced integrated handle allows for easy rinsing of the unit while the location of the filler spout, with its brass safety release filler cap, prevents overfilling.
- Comes complete with everything you need:
- 2 x 1.5 kW Steam Generators/Boilers to each hold 1 gallon of water. Please note: you will need 2 different sockets on different 1500 W power circuits
- Heat Resistant Gloves
- 1 Gallon Filler Bottle
- 2 Descaler Sachets - to keep your boilers in tip top condition
- 2 Dipsticks - to monitor water level
- 2 Funnels - for filling
- Drip tray
- Weight: 165 lbs (hay container and steam generator combined weight)
- Dimensions: LxDxH 57in x 32in x 29in
- Feeds 4+ horses
- Built in wheels for easy transportation
- Steaming cycle from cold approximately 60 minutes
- User Manual for the Haygain HG 2000
- Haygain Brochure
- Haygain Research
- Delivery Information
- Returns Policy
- Double-skinned and thermally insulated to reach and maintain the critically high temperatures required
- All fittings and fastenings are either brass or stainless steel, so will not corrode
- Patent title: Apparatus for and Method of Steam Treating of Fodder (Official No 2454969 and 2477874)
*The number of horses the HG 2000 feeds is an approximate guide only based on portion size, compaction of hay, size of bale and number of steam cycles per day.