Just $300.00 more for free shipping!
Now Hiring! Marketing Specialist
Haygain is a rapidly growing international company dedicated to the health and well-being of horses.
Headquartered in Berkshire, UK, but with a global presence, Haygain is known for its patented,science-backed products such as the Haygain hay steamer, the Forager slow feeder and the ComfortStall orthopedic, sealed stable flooring system; all designed to help owners deal with the issues that come with domestication of horses.
The business has more than quadrupled in four years, has a world-class product offering, and is making good progress optimizing their marketing funnels.
Reporting to the Vice President of Marketing, the Marketing Specialist is responsible for conducting a wide variety of duties in the marketing department, with special focus on graphic design and website support. The creative talents of the individual in this role will be applied to various marketing materials, which could include: digital advertisements, sales documents, trade show materials and web graphics. Successful candidate will be self-motivated and able to work both independently as well as in a virtual team setting. Candidate should have a strong working knowledge of the equine industry.
• Develop and create marketing materials, while ensuring brand guidelines are met
• Write, proofread, and edit creative and technical content across different mediums
• Design marketing materials both in digital and in print formats
• Produce/edit imagery for instructional manuals, marketing materials, and websites
• Assist in everyday website maintenance and updates (Shopify, WordPress)
• Design and development of digital landing pages and website pages
• Coordinate relationship with print vendors, including preparing specifications and obtaining estimates for final approval
• Coordinate all administrative aspects of production including preparing final designs, checking designs are print/web ready and meet all brand guidelines.
• Prepare and distribute email marketing campaigns like newsletters and promotional emails.
• Assist with other tasks and projects as needed Qualifications:
• Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Acrobat
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
• Working knowledge of HTML, CSS and Liquid
• Demonstrated ability to work under pressure, meet tight deadlines, and effectively handle changing priorities
• Ability to work independently, multi-task, and deliver quality work in an efficient manner
• Ability to meet multiple project deadlines
• Detail and Task oriented
• Exceptional written communication
• Experience in proof reading
• Demonstrated initiative
• Equestrian/Equine Experience: 3 years (Required)
• Education – Bachelor’s Degree in Design, Marketing, Advertising or related discipline and/or proven work experience. Must have proficient knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite. (Preferred)
• Graphic Design: 3+ years (Required)
• Shopify: 2+ years (Preferred)
• WordPress: 2+ years (Preferred)
• Marketing: 1+ year (Preferred)
• Illustrator: 2+ years (Preferred)
• InDesign: 2+ years (Preferred)
Other Role Information:
• Job Type: Full-time
• Reporting Manger: Vice President of Marketing
• Location: Remote
• Start Date: March 1, 2021 or as soon as possible.
• Compensation: Salaried position with vacation and benefit